Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

Intensive Training for 2014 got nerf'd but we are yet to see what will happen for 2015.
Please try the following modification of the 2014 version and feedback to help improve, thanks.

General (Positions for: MC, ML, MR)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Medium
Attacking - Intensive
Goalkeeping - None
Defending - Intensive
Motivational - Medium

Goalkeeper (Positions for: GK)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Intensive
Attacking - None
Goalkeeping - Intensive
Defending - None
Motivational - Medium

Defending (Positons for: SW, DC, DL, DR, DMC)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Intensive
Attacking - Medium
Goalkeeping - None
Defending - Intensive
Motivational - Medium

Attacking (Positions for: AMR, AML, AMC, FL, FR, FC, SC)
Fitness - Medium
Tactics - Intensive
Attacking - Intensive
Goalkeeping - None
Defending - Medium
Motivational - Medium

FINDING THE TRAINING TOO MUCH? If you are getting too many injuries/players unhappy try dropping motivational down one and letting us know how that helps please.

WHAT ABOUT TECHNICAL/FITNESS? Use it to modify if a few of your players cannot handle it or are unhappy as instructed above.

- Dec

This post has been promoted to an article

Hi Dec 

A couple of players finding this too much, also had the assistant pop up a few times raising concerns about players being pushed too hard.

I've changed it too the FMH14 training initially seemed to solve this problem however this may just be me

Hi Dec

A couple of players finding this too much, also had the assistant pop up a few times raising concerns about players being pushed too hard.

I've changed it too the FMH14 training initially seemed to solve this problem however this may just be me

What training facilities does your club have?

Hi Dec

Excellent this is on my Liverpool save.

I will throw this out there though this message only seems to appear with the young player and the ageing players players in there mid twenties or high stamina haven't had this message appear.

Again this may just be coincidence but no messages have showed up since I changed back to 2014 training but it has only been a few months. 

Hi Dec

Excellent this is on my Liverpool save.

I will throw this out there though this message only seems to appear with the young player and the ageing players players in there mid twenties or high stamina haven't had this message appear.

Again this may just be coincidence but no messages have showed up since I changed back to 2014 training but it has only been a few months.

I tried it with Odegaard and he seemed fine as well as many other youngsters. Only had a few injured. Can you try it on another save please with the same team if it isn't too much trouble? What is attribute growth like?

HI Dec

I know you are awaiting feedback for this but from memory how long did it take for you to lock down the settings for last years version of IT?

A few weeks?

Or does it simply depend on the amount of decent feedback you receive?

Cheers

It depends on how much feedback is received. If people have tried it and are having hardly any problems with any club not matter if they are high/lower league then I would class it as released.

Tried this using Fiorentina (good facilities) and had 5 injuries (3 of which were over a month out) and 3 players unhappy. This is just across preseason, none of the injuries came in matches.

Have dropped the motivation down on each to see if it helps

I am managing Schalke and, so far, this regimen is killing me. Constant injuries, often long terms (a month or more). I have seven starters out right now. If I lower  motivational training, the players' morale tanks. Is anyone else having this problem? Suggestions? -HH McCool-

Going to need more information than that. How many were training ground injuries? Any common positions/training schemes? Maybe you have just been unlucky?

Any trends at all - player age, stamina etc..?

I will try to keep better stats going forward, but my general impression is that injuries are about 3:1 training:match. All players using recommended training regimen. Here is a snapshot as of January 18th in current season. 29 matches played. The whole season has been like this.

Wingers seem particularly susceptible. Both Farfan (age 30/stamina 11) and Draxler (21/12) are out now (both training ground). Sam (26) and Obasi (28) just returned to full training. Sam was a match injury.

Strikers Choupo-Moteng (25/11) (match injury), and Avdijaj (18/7) are out now and Aloisio (26/14) just resumed full training.

MF's Meyer (18/10) and Boateng (27/16) are out now. Goretzka (19/14) and Texeira (25/14) just resumed full training.

CD Kirchoff (24/13) out now (training). WB Aoga (28/18) just returned to full training.

There have been several others that occurred earlier in the season, but I honestly don't recall the details to them.

(Since I originally posted this, both Aogo and Kirchoff have come back and gone back down with injuries. Choupo Moteng came back and immediately went down again during his first match. I lowered motivational training a notch long ago, but now I interact with all players and raise their morale only to see it crash again within two weeks. As far as I, and Schalke, are concerned, this regimen needs some work. Going back to 2014 until bugs worked out.)

After 12 matches in new season using new training with intense motivational and medium tactics, I have had three short term injuries. Two were match incurred and both were to LWs (one 26 yrs/12 stamina. The other 19/10.)The other was training ground to a reserve CD (19/12). And, so far, I have one happy bunch of players with excellent morale.

I will keep you posted.

If I wanted to increase stamina and pace on all outfield players, could I have fitness on intensive and just lower something else from intensive to medium?

When my players are unhappy with their training regimen, what do you set Technical to? Lot of my newgens/evogens cant do this so I lower motivational to light but then their stats go to hell. Are these players always going to be a pain to deal with? I cant seem to find a balance that will keep their stats up and keep them happy.